Eminence Front as a Punk Song

JOELTLE515 at aol.com JOELTLE515 at aol.com
Tue Dec 21 23:26:23 CST 2004

In a message dated 12/22/2004 12:14:56 AM Eastern Standard Time,
pkeets at hotmail.com writes:

> That WAS a pretty frosty tour last year, wasn't it?  I was hoping they had
> come to terms with their problems, but apparently not.  It's a shame to
> spend most of your life hating someone you should love.

quite the contrary! I picked up the DVD and I think it's one of the most
spectacular concert DVDs i've ever seen. simon was just joking there about that he
and garfunkel don't argue anymore, now they just say, "hey, that's your
opinion, and I respect that". wish I could've attended one of those shows.
the everly brothers.. y know, they were the first music I ever loved and
listened to (next to motown stuff), I was 3 years old, I had their reunion concert
on tape and I played it like every day, I had a toy guitar and would play and
sing along with every song. I learned how to sing "bye bye Love" etc. before
I learned how to sing the alphabet. and to then see them alongside another duo
i'm a big fan of, was quite emotional for me to say the least.
I was just happy to see S&G together again and to see that their friendship
did mend after all these years. they kept praising each other and everything.
i'm sure they're friends again. if they're not, well, at least they got paid.

just thought i'd share that with ya. ; )

PS: another great live DVD i've seen: the stray cats "rumble in brixton".