More to Moon Bio

L. Bird pkeets at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 21 20:28:59 CST 2004

>No, more likely it is stuff he left out the first time and a few updates.

It's true this may be a marketing scheme similar to re-mastering, but
otherwise I'd say he's suffering from Pete's malady, that is to rework old
stuff rather than to publish new.  ;)

Updates on The Who, do you think?  Or on Moon?  That IS a very interesting
website that means to show Moon wasn't driving the car that ran over his
chauffeur, for example.

>He removed some things for the US version that Roger didn't like.

Hmmm.  Obviously I've bought the wrong edition.  ;)

I've got the US version, and I still found some things that Roger directly
contradicts.  Now that I've thought about it for a few minutes, one example
is in the section about Keith in LA leading up to his death.   I believe it
was something like nobody from The Who went to see about him, but I thought
Roger and Pete both said that Roger went to bring Moon back to London and
they found him something useful to do.  It's been a while since I read the
book, and longer since I read Roger and Pete's comments, so I'm not sure of
the details of the contradiction.

What did Fletcher take out?  Can you give a quickie synopsis?

keets