More to Moon Bio

L. Bird pkeets at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 21 19:40:36 CST 2004

>>Cool!  I get to buy it again!
>
>Now we're buying remastered books! :)  I have two copies (US/UK) already.

Moon is still dead.  You wonder what kind of after thoughts the author has
had worth 10,000 more words.  Do you suppose he's done more research?

I did notice Fletcher said some things in the book that Roger has
contradicted and I thought the two were at odds over them.  Maybe he's done
more "research" in the form of an interview with Roger or Pete and means to
correct some of the disagreement.  It's been a while since I read the book
and I don't recall the details of this right now.  Does anybody else
remember?

keets