Christmas (and other) Stuff

Scott Schrade schrade at akrobiz.com
Tue Dec 21 18:16:10 CST 2004

> > Yeah, sounds good.  I think I'm going to stick with TSO, though.  I like
> > that powerful, driven sound.  :)
> >

> oh, that orchestra? I hear they're touring as we speak. and there's two
> different orchestras playing at the same time in different cities.

Yeah, the ABBA tribute band, Bjorn Again, has two touring versions, as well.
I've seen both the A-Squad & the B-Squad - & I felt pretty ripped off when
I saw the B-Squad.  The limits of my imagination were easily reached as I
stared at the short, chubby guy who was supposed to be "Benny."

There's something weird about all that......  I mean about "acts" that have mul-
tiple touring versions.  It goes way beyond just replacing members after they
die.

- SCHRADE in Akron