Ken Russell's Best Scene

L. Bird pkeets at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 20 10:40:43 CST 2004

>>Guess what seems to be the
>single most popular image in Ken Russell's films?  No peeking, now!  ;)

>I peeked and I'm still not sure which one you mean.

I ran down the list of "best scene" that viewers had submitted and noticed
that some of them repeated.  So then I counted up the number of times these
had been submitted and came up with the most popular scene.  Hint:  Most of
the popular scenes only got one or two mentions, but one of them (out of all
of Ken Russell's movies) got a whopping 16.  Which one?

:)
keets