More on Houston DVD

L. Bird pkeets at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 20 07:31:20 CST 2004

This is passing around.  Repost from Whochat Forum:

>Don't know how accurate or true this is, but be nice if it happens. Taken
>from alt.music.who, the info apparently originally came from the HotWacks
>website:

We have received information on a number of planned releases over the
next couple of months. Some we can't really say much about, yet!...but
we will give you generic teaser info on some cool projects. From the
4Reel Productions camp comes word of some VERY impressive DVD
titles!Coming in November will be LED ZEPPELIN "Knebworth 1979" (the
8/11/79 complete Pro-Shot video) and will actually be released under
the Genuine Bastard moniker...this one is supposedly an upgraded
version of the heralded, generic label triple Japanese DVD that was
out this past Summer... AND THE WHO "Houston Summit 1975" from
4Reel!...Their other scheduled DVD titles expected to street closer to
Christmas are BOB DYLAN "Isle OF Wight 1969", which is going to cause
A LOT OF BUZZ!..and will also feature some surprise bonus
material...and also THE WHO "Isle Of Wight 1969". Very cool.