WhoTV Problems

L. Bird pkeets at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 19 23:53:19 CST 2004

>I'm having problems accessing Who TV from Pete's website. It was working
fine a few weeks ago but now I get the message 'Windows Media Player cannot
play the file. The file is either corrupt or the Player does not support the
format you are trying to play'. Anybody know why?  Somebody let me know if
I'm missing anything good on Who TV!

I've been having problems, too.  A while back it refused to play, but mostly
it plays audio and I get lots of buffering and a slideshow of the video.
So, I've been over at IMDB experimenting on movie trailers, and it turns out
Windows Media Player is the problem.  "The Phantom of the Opera" plays just
fine on my RealPlayer, but gives me a slideshow on ye dastardly Windows
Media Player.

Now.  How can we get Pete's WhoTV to play in the RealPlayer instead?

keets