"A Mad Hobby"

L. Bird pkeets at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 19 15:24:12 CST 2004

Here's a guy with a different hobby.  I gather these are commemerative
guitar pick collections.  He's got one for Pete and one for The Who, among
many others.

http://www.guitar-picks.de/picksliste.html

http://www.guitar-picks.de/Neue_Dateien/TheWho.jpg

http://www.guitar-picks.de/Neue_Dateien/PeteTownshend.jpg

The page is written in German; here's the Babelfish translation:

Commemorative Guitar Picks Collections
Guitar Picks Collections collect are a mad hobby, unfortunately in addition,
relatively cost-intensively, since the Guitar Picks is printed on in manual
work and stuck on the carrier. A further obstacle is also the problem you
the Collections finds only very difficult, since these are produced in the
USA and driven out predominantly only there. As fan service I adjusted a
list of all Guitar Picks Collections here (the Collections is already no
longer partial however available, there the production licenses ran off and
was not extended). At present I try also on the homepage of the
volume/interpreter/actors etc. specified here to left, which with over 500 a
strong task is, therefore last it still another little (please you also the
reference to the link adhesion in the column "legal"consider).
Particularly to refer to I would like on the Axel Rudi Pell Collection,
which by Axel Rudi Pell in with a special Design one developed and over this
homepage (or its homepage) exclusively be ordered can!
If you should have interest in a Collection, then I can be helpful in the
procurement sometimes you.

Send email to me for more information