Live WGFA on radio

Sroundtable at aol.com Sroundtable at aol.com
Sat Dec 18 11:18:47 CST 2004

I found out what version of WGFA our local Baton Rouge classic rock station
played the other day.  It wasn't Blues to the Bush, but RAH 2000.  My little
clock radio must have been inadequate to hear both Noel Gallagher and Pete on
guitar.  I should have known by the echo-ee thing he did right before the end
synth break.  It was a dead give away and I missed it.  You can dock points from
my Who IQ for that, especially since I have the VHS of that show and the
double CD.

Mc

PS- Managed to replace our old, boring guitarist and finally find a permanent
bassist for my classic rock tribute band, The Imposters.  It's gonna take us
up a level or two, for sure.