Christmas (and other) Stuff

L. Bird pkeets at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 17 23:32:30 CST 2004

>>Yeah, sounds good.  I think I'm going to stick with TSO, though.  I like
>that powerful, driven sound.  :)
>

>oh, that orchestra? I hear they're touring as we speak. and there's two
different orchestras playing at the same time in different cities.

Yeah, that's the one.  :)  And of course they're touring; it's Christmas
time.  When better to tour your brand, spanking new Christmas album?  (I
already had a look at the tour schedule, BTW.)

I'll have to check into their background.  For some reason I'm thinking they
might morph into something else after Christmas is over.  Like maybe
Savatage.

keets