Jams and Rock Opera

L. Bird pkeets at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 17 22:43:38 CST 2004

>Still waiting for The Who to release that live "My Generation" jam from
>2000, BTW.  I kept thinking I heard a rock opera forming up that year.

You know, John's departure has put a dent in the jams, but this is what's
original about Who music.  The set list has been very similar from 2000-2004
(and EVERYBODY has complained no end about it), BUT if you followed the tour
in 2000 and kept your ears open, you got to hear their ideas develop into a
concept.  They never put out the album, but they played it for us in between
the old songs.

keets