Another One of These

L. Bird pkeets at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 15 22:20:22 CST 2004

Yeah, I know it's weeks late, but I was struck by a couple of things about
this one.  First, they've described the current Who as a"supergroup."
That's nice, eh?  Second, they've completely left Rabbit out.  Why do you
suppose he's invisible?

keets

http://www.contactmusic.com/new/xmlfeed.nsf/mndwebpages/manager%20dismisses%20the%20who%20split%20rumours

>MANAGER DISMISSES THE WHO SPLIT RUMOURS

The manager of THE WHO has posted a message on guitarist PETE TOWNSHEND's
website to dismiss reports the reformed supergroup has split.

Internet rumours in the past week (begs22NOV04) suggested new band members
PINO PALLADINO and ZAK STARKEY have quit the band, leaving founders
Townshend and ROGER DALTREY to work on a new album as a duo.

But manager BILL CURBISHLEY rubbishes the reports, insisting all four
current members of the group will be heading for the studio together in the
new year (05).
30/11/2004 02:56