Another Rabbit Diary

L. Bird pkeets at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 13 20:05:05 CST 2004

13 December, 18:54   	RAB GEAR FOR SALE-UK ONLY
Written on 2004-12-13 18:54:10

RAB GEAR FOR SALE-UK ONLY

Hey ya'll,
UK residents only please.
I have some Rab gear to get rid of cause my studio is
so full of gear that I can't even get in here.
The reason I say UK only is because I can't
really ship anything to the rest of the world,
so if there are any of you out there that live in the UK,
then here is what I have to sell.........
1. Soundcraft Studio Spirit LC 24 channel, 8 buss mixing desk = £600
2. Kurzweil K2500XS fully loaded, all options, including sampling,
128 meg sampling memory, all roms installed, completely
fully loaded 88 note weighted keyboard. My Who keyboard = £1200
3. Kurzweil 88 note, semi-weighted SP88 piano keyboard - brand new = £ 500

All of this gear has only seen my studio action, and is all in great nick.
The SP 88 is brand new, the K2500 is my Who back up keyboard, and the
Soundcraft desk is obviously an older model,
but is a great workhorse analogue desk and is in full working order.
No trash here........
Buyer must collect, and I will sign the gear if it makes it
more appealling to you.......This is a one off thing, I just
need some space, so if ya'll want this stuff, let me
know by email.....rabbit at johnbundrick.freeserve.co.uk
If you want to buy any of this, you will need to come to
me to pick it up..........I will tell you where that is
via any email contacts you make.......Genuine interest only
please......this stuff has to go....
thank you all,
John Rabbit Bundrick