Pete's video tribute to Pino

Brian Cady brianinatlanta2001 at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 12 07:32:19 CST 2004

>From Pete's site at:
http://www.petetownshend.co.uk/diary/display.cfm?id=99&zone=pr

Pino wins award

Pino Palladino was tonight [Dec. 11, 2004] presented
with the 'Contribution to the Music Industry' Award at
the Pop Factory Music Awards in his home country of
Wales. As you know Pino has played with some of the
most famous names in music and the award is richly
deserved. Pete provided a video tribute to Pino which
was played at the ceremony.

Although filmed by the Pop Factory video crew I turned
on a couple of cameras also to record the tribute,
which you can see by clicking on the link below.

Congratulations to Pino on the award.

Matt

=====
-Brian in Atlanta