four dead in Ohio

JOELTLE515 at aol.com JOELTLE515 at aol.com
Fri Dec 10 17:17:32 CST 2004

In a message dated 12/10/2004 5:22:00 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Sroundtable at aol.com writes:

> Did we find some fault with Jodie Foster in regard to Hinkley?  I
> think not.

well, let's go back to that "taxi driver" film I mentioned in a previous
post. Jodie foster played an underaged hooker, and de niro ends up attempting to
shoot a man running for president. sound somewhat familiar? they'll probably
blame the filmmakers more than the actors though.
still, I never attempted to shoot a politician, although I have thought about
it....  eh, I'm not too much a fan of Jodie foster anyway. ; )