Sally, JCP, & Sync Holes

Jim M NakedI at comcast.net
Fri Dec 10 17:05:42 CST 2004

----- Original Message ----- From: "Scott Schrade"

> I'll have to send you a copy of the boot called REHEARSALS & SOUND-
> CHECKS....Just listened to "Sally Simpson."  It's strong.

Ah, yes.  I forgot you had mentioned that boot.  Thanks for the offer, but I
do have it already.

Having now listened to it, I agree with you.  This is the best live Sally
I've heard.  The drums and vocals at the "sixteen stitches" verse actually
come close to the album version.  Much, much better than Leeds.  But, it's
not really "live" in the sense of "in concert."  This must have been just
before they played the Amsterdam concert.  Pity they couldn't have played it
this well there.

> No, I wasn't being sarcastic.  Don't worry!  I agree with you!

Phew.

Jim M