Somebody make it stop !!!!!!

Kevin O'Neal kevinandt at gmavt.net
Fri Dec 10 13:00:29 CST 2004

>Scott Schrade
>Somebody make it stop !!!!!!
>
>> It sucks, but while I too really dig Cake, my wife is the real
'Cake-head.

>What a man, huh, folks?  That'll earn you some extra points when you get
>up to heav......well......let's award you those points here on Earth.

I was thinking it will pay off in 2005 when we again go terrorizing the East
Coat following The Who!

>> My little one (only 28 months!) dug the DVD out of the rack and brought
>> it to Mom with an emphatic "I wanto wacha de Whoooo."
>
>You're making this up, right?

Nope.  I swear on my Who Fan Club membership card!
In fact, just an hour ago, he turned off Finding Nemo, and dug out IOW DVD!
It's great, but now I have to find a new place to put my DVD's.
He gets them all full of finger prints!

And, if you ask him who Pete Townshend is, he'll reply...
"Pete Townshend is a great guitar playo."
(we change his diaper her on the office floor sometimes, where he stares up
at a Pete Lifehouse Elements Promo poster Magic gave me.  He asked one day
who that was....)

>OK.  I get to DJ at a club for about an hour this Saturday night (the Lime
>Spider, Joe!).  What *one* Who song should I play?  Any would be
>acceptable but I want something strong, loud, & upbeat.  Suggestions?
>Not too long, either.

Melancholia!!!
It's loud.
It's upbeat (well, the message may not be, but the song is...)
And, it's way strong.

Kevin in VT