Four Dead in Ohio

JOELTLE515 at aol.com JOELTLE515 at aol.com
Thu Dec 9 22:29:49 CST 2004

1. I read it was actually five who were killed in ohio. stop with the neil
young stuff. ; )

2. could've been a guy who was so messed up from the presidential election
that he'll basically kill anyone? this was ohio y know. kinda reminds me of that
"taxi driver" movie.

3. this month is the 25th anniversery of the who in cincinnati tragedy, this
shooting happened on the anniversery of John Lennon's murder, and it was a few
weeks ago in 2001 that george harrison died. plus, december 8th is also the
birthday of Jim morrison. very "twilight zone" weird isn't it? the 8th is also
sinead o' connor's birthday but, much to the delight of schrade (ha), she
isn't dead yet.

hope I don't sound too sarcastic in this posting (with the exception of the
neil young crack). it's very unfair that they'll talk about the "danger of rock
n' roll" but the fight that broke out at the vibe awards recently dosen't
show "the danger of hip hop". perhaps these two musical genres have more in
common than purists of both would have you believe.

let's remember those who were killed and may our hearts go out to the
families and good friends of them.

I was never into pantera but have heard of them and seen the guy who was
killed on and off. really a shame.