Dead in Ohio

L. Bird pkeets at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 9 20:05:01 CST 2004

>>Still, this looked to be a serious grudge.

>I'm not so sure.  Witnesses said the guy fired into the crowd, too.

Right.  And was holding a hostage in a headlock who managed to squirm aside
just enough for the cop to blast the guy with a shotgun. <sigh> I've read
two or three reports and there are some witness statements coming through
tonight.  One bystander said it looked like a grudge, but others don't seem
to have reported that.  Here's a good article from VH1:

http://www.vh1.com/news/articles/1494653/20041209/damageplan.jhtml?headlines=true

>Darrell, real name Darrell Abbott, was among the five people killed during
>the incident. Also dead are the gunman, 25-year-old Nathan Gale of nearby
>Marysville, Ohio; Damageplan bodyguard Jeff Thompson, 40; fan Nathan Bray,
>23; and Erin Halk, 29, who worked at the club. Gale also wounded three
>people.

RIP

keets

P.S.  Bob Zilla the bassist wouldn't be the same guy who posts on O&S would
he?