Bad Sync

L. Bird pkeets at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 8 22:43:18 CST 2004

>oh yeah, I remember that. I thought you meant looking at a video boot of
>one
of the 2000 shows.

So is there any reason Pete would look out of sync?  Would there be any
delay in the soundboard or anything like that?

>i'm waiting for someone to pick up those "hullabaloo" DVDs and criticize
everyone from the byrds to the animals of lip synching...  ; )

A couple of the articles already mentioned that.  It was obvious at the
time, but I always figured they did it that way because TV studios were a
poor venue and they didn't want anything to go wrong.  These days it's still
pretty clear what's live and what's not.

keets