Who are You video and WGFA on radio

Jim M NakedI at comcast.net
Mon Dec 6 13:21:51 CST 2004

----- Original Message ----- From: <Sroundtable at aol.com>

> I downloaded a bizare Who are You video of The Who in a studio with Kenney
on
> drums.

That's from the DVD "Thirty Years of Maximum R&B."

> Additionally, I woke up to WGFA on our local Baton Rouge classic rock
> station, and it was certainly a post-2000 live version.  It sounded great,
so I doubt
> it's from one of the Encore CDs, but it didn't sound like RAH 2000 b/c I
> didn't hear Noel Gallagher's guitar.  Could The Who have released a
produced
> version of WGFA from 2002 or 2004 as maybe an inclusion to fill out the
new album?

Possibly the Blues to the Bush version.  Could you tell if Entwistle was
there?  Pete plays along with the final synth break, which I don't think he
did as much in 2002/4.  At least not on the Encore CDs I've heard.  I
suppose it could have been from the CFNY DVD, too.

Jim M