Roger on Pete's Petition

L. Bird pkeets at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 5 21:36:05 CST 2004

>>Sorry, I got it wrong again.  I'm thinking the pages aren't a good
>reference--maybe the numbers shift as more folks sign, or something like
>that.  Anyhow, Roger's name is entry#633.

>thank you got it...  is it really Roger?  :)

I have no idea.  Like I said, I do see some names in the list that are
obvious jokes, so this one could be, too.  However, it could also be legit.

The bad thing about the Internet is that anyone can pretend to be anyone
else, but, one nice thing about the Internet is that celebrities can surf
around anonymously.  I wouldn't be surprised if it was really Roger who left
his name there.

keets