Rabbit Returns

L. Bird pkeets at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 4 22:22:58 CST 2004

Rabbit comments on the return of his website:

>I KNOW YOU ALL ENJOY THE RAB'S WEBSITE,
AND SO DO I.......IT IS A FANTASTIC SITE,
SO I'D LIKE ALL OF YOU TO WELCOME TO THE STAGE MY
WEB GUY.......AND MY PERSONAL FRIEND.
HERE HE IS........MR. site builder supremo.........
DAVE van STAVEREN.......(APPLAUSE!)
MY MAN DAVE HAS BEEN THRU SOME SHIT OVER
THE LAST YEAR, AND THANKS TO HIS HARD TIME
THE SITE WENT AWAY, BUT THANKS TO HIS HARD
'EFFORT'S ' DAVE HAS GOT THE SITE BACK UP AND
RUNNING. LISTEN, WE'LL KNOW WHEN YA'LL
STOP ENJOYING THE SITE, CAUSE YOUR RESPONSES
WILL TAILOR OFF, BUT SO FAR WE'RE ALL HAVING A GREAT TIME WITH THE WEBSITE,
SO EVERY NOW AND THEN YA'LL SAY THANKS TO DAVE TOO,
RIGHT?...HE WORS DAMN HARD ON OUR WEBSITE.
WWW.THEWHO-RABBIT.COM
JOHN RABBIT BUNDRICK'S "OFFICIAL" WEBSITE.

THANKS DAVE,
RAB
LET'S GIVE DAVE A ROUND OF APPLAUSE (and a drink next
time you see him lurking around)..........