live aid wgfa

Jim M NakedI at comcast.net
Tue Aug 31 09:39:14 CDT 2004

----- Original Message ----- From: "Howe Machine Company"

> ok, perhaps my memory is playing tricks but didn't the camera pan around
> during the synth break and show us Rabbit "pretending" to be playing it?

That's how I remember it.  He was sort of rapping the top of his keyboard
with his knuckles.  Maybe someone who's seen the video in the last 20 years
can confirm if our fading memories are correct.  By the way, it didn't seem
to me like he was trying to fool anyone.  I don't even think his hands were
on the keys.  I just think he was kind of air jamming to it, the way you or
I might.

Jim M