Getting in Tune...

Jim M NakedI at comcast.net
Tue Aug 31 09:35:15 CDT 2004

----- Original Message ----- From: "O'Neal, Kevin W."

> WOW!
> A *MONSTROUS* scissor jump by Pete!

Pete's amazing for such an old bugger, no doubt, but the still photo's are
much more impressive than the video clips.  For some reason the same jump
looks much higher, much more athletic, when it's "frozen and timeless."

> For a man his age to undertake this sort of change, the time lifting and
> exercising, is a real commitment.  What's driving this?
> Just working off steam?

Has he talked about working out or are we inferring all that from some
pictures?  It's funny, I was always skeptical of the line in Slit Skirts,
"but unlike me, she don't work off her frustrations in the gym."  I always
laughed at the thought of Pete working out.  But you're right, for him to do
what he does at his age, he must.

Jim M