Getting in Tune...

Cindy McConnell cmcconnell at data-tronics.com
Mon Aug 30 13:10:25 CDT 2004

<Pete's obviously hitting weights, both upper and lower body.
<That and some hard aerobic work.

<I remember watching the early 2000 shows where Pete pulled off a double
<leg back scratcher jump and could barely get his feet back under him.
<
<4 years later and he looks and jumps like he's 10-20 years younger.

<For a man his age to undertake this sort of change, the time lifting and
<exercising, is a real commitment.  What's driving this?
<Just working off steam?
<Leave some steam for the new music!
<Does Pete feel like he needs to carry the band, and thus better be up to
<the job?
<You're backed by great musicians, Pete, let us hear them!

My opinion on what's driving Pete; It's Rachel! She's made Pete a very happy
man and he want's to look good and be in good shape for her. Go Rachel!

Cindy