Joe....Which one??

SicilianMother at aol.com SicilianMother at aol.com
Fri Aug 27 15:25:02 CDT 2004

Friday is casual day at work so I am proudly wearing the t-shirt I won in the "play my song" contest at Whola-LA.

The story I wrote, involved my brother, who unbeknownst to me, still lurks on these lists.  Last week I said, "Joe, did you read my story?"....he said "yeah, and honestly, I don't remember that happening".

Drugs........

Nawww.......just teasing Joe.  It did happen.  It was one of those memories that stuck with me.

Anyway, I am proudly wearing my shirt.  I love it so much.  Thanks Oz.  Thanks Mike.  Thanks Joe.

Jo :) (obviously they don't call me Jo in my family, because we already have waaaayyy too many Joe's)