LIVE AID DVD

JOELTLE515 at aol.com JOELTLE515 at aol.com
Thu Aug 26 22:18:41 CDT 2004

y know, I was somewhat pissed that the who's set was cut by a blackout in the
broadcast and yet zeppelin's set was shown in its entirety. like God playing
a cruel joke, you might say. but check it out, the who are on the DVD, even if
it is just two songs, and zeppelin are NOwhere. in the words of beavis and
butt-head, "that RULES!"
i've nothing against Led zeppelin at all, but y know, they're usually
overrated while the who are sometimes left in the dark whereas I think if it wasn't
for the who, there wouldn't be a Led zeppelin. which band had the frontman with
the big blonde curly hair first? think about it.

and I agree that it's a shame that "the waiting" was cut. my fav petty song.