cheap tricks and bad companies

SicilianMother at aol.com SicilianMother at aol.com
Thu Aug 26 15:10:45 CDT 2004

I just got back from the grocery store to pick up the disposible camera pics from the Hollywood Bowl show and the pics were so bad, I just threw them back in the drawer at the store and figured they weren't worth the $4.11 they were going to charge me.

I tried to pic the disposable camera of the best quality and settings to bring to the show, but now I am wondering if it is too much to ask for a cheapo disposable camera to take pictures at night at a concert, not close up.

Another disappointment from that evening......hmmmm

After watching an old video with the original members of the Who last night, I more then ever believe that the magic called The Who died with Keith Moon.

Jo