opinion on rachel

JOELTLE515 at aol.com JOELTLE515 at aol.com
Wed Aug 25 21:47:03 CDT 2004

I think y'all should tone yourselves down on rachel. just because she's
pete's girlfriend, dosen't mean she dosen't have any talent. she could. haven't
heard her myself, but, y know.
there's alot of girlfriends, wives or daughters of famous people recording
their music and getting it out there. I fell in love with norah Jones' music
before I heard she was ravi shankar's daughter, springsteen's wife has been
getting rave reviews for her latest album (which I heard a bit of and didn't like,
but ah well), and believe it or not, I actually thought Lisa marie presley's
music was good. although she sucks live. it's amazing. ha!

"is everybody in? is everybody in? the ceremony is about to begin.  WAKE
UP!!!"