LIVE AID DVD

Marcus Surrealius bushchoked at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 25 12:09:58 CDT 2004

> 6 tunes by  queen  and  only 2 by The Who,    thats
outrageous

Steve:

Agreed.

> the Who played only 4 songs. The power of the
broadcast went down during the
first Who song; my generation

Kees:

That shouldn't matter; there are songs in the playlist
not broadcast (on MTV, anyway). There are some
performances that overlapped but are listed, so
filming must have been going on in both locations. If
ANYTHING any missing material would be from the US,
since from the playlist this looks like a British
release.

> All by all; it was a terrible performance [Roger
forgot the words in WGFA.

I'd still like to have it. And the Zeppelin. Why not
just give it all to us? The entire day. I understand
some of the performances weren't top notch (I've got
it on videotape), but that's the way it happened,
so...let's present history as it actually happened.

"When I'm talking about-when I'm talking about myself,
and when he's talking about myself, all of us are
talking about me."
      George "it's all about me" Bush

=====
Cheers         ML