Seasonings

Marcus Surrealius bushchoked at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 18 18:00:27 CDT 2004

> This is getting silly.

Scott:

Whoop! Whoop! Whoop!

> Imagine this person, imagine that person......

Imagine there's no heaven/It's easy if you try...

Oh, that's right...you do try.

> The Who are allowed to be called The Who today
because Pete & Rog are the main members (whatever that
means).

Yeah, what DOES that mean.

Of course they're allowed. I just don't think they
should.

> You've lost your mind.

I know it's around here somewhere...

> Another "songwriter" would've meant
less "Townshend" Who songs.  You call that missed
"riches?"

OR, it might have meant twice as many ALBUMS. Compared
to their peers, The Who put out few albums. Presumably
because Pete had only so many songs.

> Yeah, Pete's a fuckhead sometimes, too.

Just cut him off like that...

> He's out of his mind just like you, Mark!

Why...I believe that's a COMPLIMENT! To be compared to
Pete.

> Kinda like you're "kinda Mark."  Not like the old
Mark.

Gee, you worked SO HARD on that and missed one
important factor: I'm still all here. All the parts I
started with. I'm not half me, I'm all me. In fact,
there's a bit more of me than I'd like there to be at
the moment...

> That young, at-his-peak Mark that we held in such
high regard.

You did? When did THAT happen? And why wasn't I told?

Damn!

> Remember him?  Gone.  You should call yourself
Mark2.

That's "Mach 2" to you, bud.

> And hire Tony Butler to work in your store.

I'd love to.

"And, therefore, the relationship between the federal
government and tribes is one between sovereign
entities."
     George "isn't that word cool" Bush

=====
Cheers         ML