Just thought I'd share

L. Bird pkeets at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 17 22:27:03 CDT 2004

>>seems moore has recieved 6,000 letters from republicans who
>saw his film and "seen the light" so to speak.
>
>actually, according to the link I provided, 6,000 letters A DAY and
>counting.
quite impressive I think.

Hard to say if it's accurate.  I thought it was a very worth-while movie,
but Moore does tend to stretch the truth a bit.  ;)

So how many letters a day do you suppose Pete gets?

Well, okay.  Maybe we should have a look at his whole career.  And BTW, when
do you suppose Pete's fan mail peaked?  Last year, maybe?

keets