just thought i'd share..

JOELTLE515 at aol.com JOELTLE515 at aol.com
Tue Aug 17 22:11:59 CDT 2004

I remember pete in his diary entry about michael moore, saying that
basically, we wait and we wonder if he has the same ability to change the world like
rock n' roll can (even though in the "history of rock n' roll" series, he said
rock n' roll can change people's thoughts and ideas but NOT the world). well,
brace yourself, it seems moore has recieved 6,000 letters from republicans who
saw his film and "seen the light" so to speak.

PS: let's not start another debate on the webring. I just wanted to share
this little piece of info that's all. take it or leave it.

http://www.michaelmoore.com/words/index.php?id=132