Ingredients

Marcus Surrealius bushchoked at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 17 08:03:08 CDT 2004

> But without Roger there would not have been a Who.
IMO it was Roger who
literally "Willed" the band to success in the early
days.  I love John but
it was Roger who had the vision.

Deni:

Doesn't matter. And Roger "willed" it so much he got
his ass kicked out of the band in 1965.
There MIGHT have been a Who without Rog. It would have
been a different band. More likely Pete would have
formed another band. I do believe that had the band
broken up just prior to Tommy, they could have
released the Tommy demos (tarted up a bit) as an
album. THAT would have been an interesting turn of
events.

"We must have the attitude that every child in
America-regardless of where they're raised or how
they're born-can learn."
      George "misunderestimated" Bush

=====
Cheers         ML