New rock operas on the way

SicilianMother at aol.com SicilianMother at aol.com
Sun Aug 15 10:25:57 CDT 2004

In a message dated 8/15/2004 7:50:12 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
brianinatlanta2001 at yahoo.com writes:

>Emo-punks Coheed & Cambria are gaining a following
>with "In Keeping Secrets of Silent Earth: 3," part of
>a series of fantasy-themed albums about a child who
>avenges his parents' deaths. Sample song titles: "The
>Ring in Return," "Three Evils (Embodied in Love and
>Shadow)."

My 15 year old nephew that spent a few weeks this summer in Cali with me
loves this band and had me listen to them.  There were good and now everywhere I
look, I see their name pop up. Hmmmm

Jo

"Only the weak are cruel. Gentleness can only be expected from the strong".
Leo Buscaglia