Pete backing Rachael Fuller

L. Bird pkeets at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 14 21:32:36 CDT 2004

Rachel is Pete's girlfriend.  I notice he's also signed his daughter Emma.
For more information, see Eelpie.com where you can hear samples from the CD.
  However, I'm not sure Sony is right about it being an acoustic guitar.
That howl on "Ghost in Your Room" has got to be electric.   ;)

http://www.eelpie.com/signings.cfm

keets

>Hmm, i just read this, anyone know anything about this performer or cd? I
respect Pete's taste so i'm guessing it might be worth checking out. This is
from
a sony promotional email I just got...

>Cigarettes & Housework
Rachel Fuller
"Classically trained pianist Rachel Fuller tries her hand at the pop
singer-songwriter game, and her efforts have won the acclaim of Pete
Townshend, who
backs her up on acoustic guitar"