A different Who

L. Bird pkeets at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 14 21:21:36 CDT 2004

Say the Beatles had never broken up and it was Ringo who died first, then
would it have been the Beatles with John, Paul, George?  So then say George
died, leaving Paul and John.  What then?  Still the Beatles?

keets

>Mmmm...no that is not okay.  Roger and Pete, if there were no Pete or
Roger and it was say..John and Roger left, then I would agree they
should not be called The Who.  Just as there could be no Beatles
without John Lennon.  Just my opinion, of course.