The Who Mailing List Digest, V11 #234

Denise Purcell oshngrl at mac.com
Sat Aug 14 11:44:44 CDT 2004

First of all, did your women ever see The Who live in the early 70's?
As I've said before, as much as I like Rabbit, he definitely softens
the sound of The Who's music which would be more appealing to women.
Lauren made an interesting evaluation on the ride back to SF.  She said
that the HB show was more of a Pete show than a Who show and I agree
with this opinion.