current volume

L. Bird pkeets at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 14 09:17:24 CDT 2004

>About 2/3 of the way through the show, he accidently, full fisted punched
>me in the face!
(Please, no MC jokes)  He tried to apologize and kept patting me on the head
like I was a two year old, but I was upset at the whole experience and
thought
to myself "leave me the fuck alone".

Heh.  Somebody hit me in the face with their elbow at a show a while back,
and it was weeks before I got my glasses adjusted.  The optometrist worked
and worked on them.  Other times I've had beer dumped on me, and once
someone threw up on me.  It's a risky thing, even if you're not in the mosh
pit.  ;)

Hope you're all right, Jo.

keets