current volume

SicilianMother at aol.com SicilianMother at aol.com
Sat Aug 14 08:04:53 CDT 2004

In a message dated 8/13/2004 5:33:23 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
pkeets at hotmail.com writes:

>This may be part of Jo's complaint.

I can't say the sound was bad for me at all.  I guess that was the good part.

After reading Lauren's private post and realizing I met her at The Who Show's
show, I forgot one more unfortunate thing that happened. (sorry Lauren, your
being spit on reminded me!)

When I got there, a person was sitting in my seat.  They left and then came
back but then the tall woman sat on her tall mans lap next to me.  About 2/3 of
the way through the show, he accidently, full fisted punched me in the face!
(Please, no MC jokes)  He tried to apologize and kept patting me on the head
like I was a two year old, but I was upset at the whole experience and thought
to myself "leave me the fuck alone".  I tried to just smile and say I was
ok.......but periodically he kept patting me on the head.  It just added to the
insult to injury and at that point I just wanted it to be over.

<heavy sigh>
Jo

It is easier to find a score of men wise enough to discover the truth than to
find one intrepid enough, in the face of opposition, to stand up for it. A.
A. Hodge