WGFA boogie jam

Sroundtable at aol.com Sroundtable at aol.com
Fri Aug 13 22:44:38 CDT 2004

In a message dated 8/13/2004 4:06:16 PM Central Daylight Time,
thewho-request at igtc.com writes:

> >"Won't Get Fooled Again" now has a post-script, segueing into a boogie jam
>
> >where Townshend urges us pointedly, " Don't Get Fooled Again."
>
> Eh?  I hadn't heard about this one.  Is this right?
>

> keets

Keets, Keets, Keets... Didn't you check out my HB review?  They did a WGFA
blues jam that I have never heard them do before.  And it wasn't done the night
before at Shoreline or anywhere else on this tour.  It was pretty damn cool to
be in attendance when they play something that they have never ever played
before.  Both Roger and Pete threw in little vocal variations on the line "don't
get fooled again."  I was quite a moment.  Jo?  Sandy?  Drew?  Ya'll agree?

Mc