The Who Mailing List Digest, V11 #233

Denise Purcell oshngrl at mac.com
Fri Aug 13 20:05:16 CDT 2004

It definitely makes a difference where one sits for a Who concert.  For
me, Shoreline was great and I'm sure it had a lot to do with being in
the fourth row center :) Thanks Lauren!  Jim and I were disappointed
with our seats at the Bowl.  According to the map, our seats didn't
look all that bad...but when we actually got to see them we were very
upset.  I also had more fun listening to The Who Show than the being at
the HB.  We probably won't go back to that venue again.
Deni