Current volume at shows

L. Bird pkeets at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 13 19:04:30 CDT 2004

>Just curious what people think of the volume at recent shows.  Last shows I
saw were MSG 2000 and Toronto, 2002.  Those shows were loud enough.  But
just.

>I like The Who as loud as possible.

This may be part of Jo's complaint.  I don't know what the sound was like at
her seat, but the Bowl goes back so far and is so open that the music loses
its punch.  Phillips Arena was like that in 2000, too--apparently too big
for the sound system.  Most shows I've been to were okay, Mansfield maybe
being one of the best for holding in sound.

keets