Who Knew?

Frate, Chris (EM, PTL) chris.frate at penske.com
Fri Aug 13 08:56:10 CDT 2004

This reminds me of something I was thinking about at the IOW movie: if there were 600,000 people there before the advent of giant video screens, did they even bother trying to see anything or were they just content to listen? Unless someone on the list was actually there, this is a purely rhetorical question, of course.

-Chris in Cleveland