Who Knew?

SicilianMother at aol.com SicilianMother at aol.com
Fri Aug 13 08:56:31 CDT 2004

In a message dated 8/13/2004 6:42:55 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
cmcconnell at data-tronics.com writes:

>Jo, just curious, what row was your seat in? Wish you could have had a
>better view. It would definitely stink to have to watch the monitors.

I can't find my ticket stub at the moment, but it was something like
1546.......it was the terrace section but slightly stage left and closer then halfway
back in the section.  I learned a lesson, knowing what I know now, I would
have paid twice as much to get in the first 10 rows.

In the old days, I would sneak up front, but getting dragged out by security
isn't becoming to a mother of 3, like me...;)

I wish I could have met you Cindy..........do you remember seeing me at the
PignWhistle?

Jo