Variations

Scott Schrade schrade at akrobiz.com
Thu Aug 12 17:18:23 CDT 2004

> Hmmm.  Guess he didn't identify ORW.

Well, that's excusable.  Or is it?

> Hasn't noticed that Pete makes these up as he goes along.

No, that sort of minutia is reserved only for us Who-geeks.

> >"Won't Get Fooled Again" now has a post-script, segueing into a boogie
> > jam where Townshend urges us pointedly, " Don't Get Fooled Again."
>
> Eh?  I hadn't heard about this one.  Is this right?

You would have heard about if you had read Mc's review of the show. (!)
It was in Comment # 4.  Mc stated:

"4. They did something tonight that I've never seen.  They added a WGFA blues
ending after the extended jam.  I have never heard anything like this on any
bootleg or other live Who cd.  It was damn cool.  Roger was also holding those
'eeeeee's' beautifully."

- SCHRADE in Akron