Pete solo vs. Who

O'Neal, Kevin W. Kevin.ONeal at vtmednet.org
Wed Aug 11 09:50:38 CDT 2004

>From: "Tom Fency" <tomfency at hotmail.com>
>Subject: RE: Good Roger/Bad Roger, Fountain of Youth, Long Live The
>
>Pete on his
>own is great, is jazzy, somehow cool as The Who ain't.

Oh, don't get me wrong, I totally agree and wish he would do more solo
shows.
But, at the expense of more Who2 music?
No.
Let him get this last "hurrah" out (new album, tour, and autobiography),
and then grow old on stage doing solo stuff, and I'll be there any
chance I get.

>Fuck eventual
>commercial flops of some albums

Tell that to Pete...

>, 'cause in tour Pete is always all right,
>with his loyal public.

That'll only take a person like Pete so far.

Kevin in VT

Confidentiality Notice: