The Who Show

SicilianMother at aol.com SicilianMother at aol.com
Wed Aug 11 08:16:43 CDT 2004

I am still recovering and now don't have the time to really do just to
writing down my thoughts and impressions of both Whola-La and"The Who Show" and the
Who concert at the Bowl.

I met some awesome people, especially Sandy and her husband Jack, Mike Bisch
(bass player) and France DiCarlo (drummer) of the Who Show, Ozzie and Trish
are absolutely incredibly.  I think one of the my favorite parts was watching
their kids just be part of the whole thing.  They are awesome.  There was a gal
sitting on my left on the bed, I think Laura.......sweet lady.  I think I saw
Mc.......(I thought it was you), about 10 feet away, but the band was playing
and I wasn't moving from my spot!

The Who Show did a great job.  So much energy!!!  I have never seen another
Who tribute band to compare, but these guys worked very hard.  Rory does a
great Daltrey, he definitely has the moves and swings the microphone like a
maniac.  I couldn't take my eyes off of France, he was so good too!  Mike is perfect
as John, barely moves, 'cept for his fingers.  Darren (Townshend) was great
on the guitar and when he slid across the floor on this knees, it took me
totally off guard.  They did a great job.

The Bowl show.........I can add a few things I think that haven't already
been said.  My seat sucked. They didn't do a group bow. My seat sucked. It was
just Pete and Roger.  Roger didn't do any major screw ups. My seat sucked.

Oh, and my seat sucked.  Woops, I am out of time.  But, other then that, I
had a great time.  Gots some pics both on my digital and disposal camera.

Love,Jo