The Who Show

L. Bird pkeets at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 11 06:00:03 CDT 2004

I guess there are some folks here who saw The Who Show cover band in LA?
Mike Bisch posted on another list that they broke his bass accidently with a
microphone malfunction, and that he was right down front at The Who
performance dressed as The Ox--thought he freaked the band out just a
little.  I won't post his whole message here because it seemed like a
private message to the list where he posted it, but did anybody have a
review of their show?

keets